Application Guide for Master, Northeastern University

来源:国际教育学院(留学生办公室)发稿时间:2021-01-14浏览次数:16

2021年东北大学留学生硕士招生简章(中国政府奖学金/自费)

Application Guide for Master, Northeastern University 2021(CSC Scholarship/ Self-sponsored)


东北大学简介Introduction to Northeastern University

请参阅东北大学官方网站 Please refer to the official NEU website

http://www.neu.edu.cn


申请人基本条件

Application Qualifications

1.    非中国籍公民,身体健康 Non-Chinese citizen in good health

2.    申请中国政府奖学金年龄需要在35周岁以下,申请自费生年龄没有限制

Age below 35 years old for CSC Scholarship, no limitation for self-sponsored

3.    获得学士学位Bachelor Degree Holder

4.    汉语授课要求为新HSK五级180分以上,不符合条件的自费申请人请先申请自费的汉语进修;新HSK四级180分以上的中国政府奖学金生申请人可能会被安排1年汉语预科; 英语授课要求母语/官方语言为英语,或提供托福、雅思等英语考试的成绩

HSK5 180 or above for the majors in Chinese medium, if you are applying for self-sponsored/ Liaoning Province Scholarship without HSK result, you must apply for Chinese Language study first; if you have passed HSK4 (180 points) and applying for CSC scholarship, one year elementary Chinese language training may apply. For the majors in English medium, you should be native English speaker or come from countries with official language in English, or provide English test result such as TOFEL/IELTS.


硕士专业信息

Master programs info:

请参阅以下链接

Please read the following PDF files

https://a.17gz.org/files/110145/MASTER2021.pdf


部分硕士专业需要选择“研究方向”,毕业证书和学位证书只写专业的名字。研究方向不会体现在毕业证书和学位证书上。

You need to choose research field for some master programs. Please note that name of the major on your degree/diploma will be the same as the name of the major you choose. The research filed will not be shown on the degree/diploma.


自费可以申请所有专业列表中的专业。

For self-sponsored,you may apply for all the majors on the list.


英语语言文学、俄语语言文学、日语语言文学、外国语言学及应用语言学、英语笔译、英语口译专业不可以申请中国政府奖学金,其他专业都可以申请。

ForCSC scholarship, the following 6 majors cannot be applied: (1) English Language and Literature, (2) Russian Language and Literature, (3) Japanese language and Literature, (4) Foreign Linguistics and Applied Linguistics, (5) English Translation, (6) English Interpretation.

You can apply for other majors for CSC scholarship.


学制:3年

Duration of studies:3 years


费用Fees:

自费生报名费:500元

Application Fee for self-sponsored: 500 Yuan RMB


自费生学费

Tuition for self-sponsored


专业Major

学费Tuition

元/年Yuan/Year

法学Law

公共管理Public Administration

俄语语言文学Russian Language and Literature

日语语言文学Japanese language and Literature

外国语言学及应用语言学Foreign Linguistics and Applied Linguistics

英语笔译English Translation

英语口译English Interpretation

日语笔译Japanese Translation

哲学Philosophy

马克思主义理论Marxism Theory

20,000

工商管理硕士(英文授课)IMBA (English Medium)

30,000

其他专业Others

25,000



费生校内住宿的费用On campus accommodation for self-sponsored students:

宿舍Dorm

房间类型Type

留学生第二宿舍

International Students Dorm#2

双人间,套内卫生间、浴室、厨房

Double room with private toilet, shower, and kitchen

单人间,套内卫生间、浴室、厨房

Single room with private toilet, shower, and kitchen

留学生第三宿舍

International Students Dorm#3

双人间,公共卫生间、浴室、厨房

Double room with public toilet, shower, kitchen

留学生第四宿舍

International Students Dorm#4

双人间,套内卫生间、浴室

Double room with public toilet and shower

单人间,公共卫生间、浴室

Single Room with public toilet and shower


注释:2021年9月开始的住宿费价格审批中,通过后公布,平均价格在每天25元左右

Note: The dormitory fee since September 2021 is being approved, and will be released after approval. The fee is estimated to be about 25 Yuan/day



东北大学提供手机缴费、现场刷卡缴费、银行汇款等多种收费方式。

Northeastern University provides variety of payment methods such as mobile phone payment, on-site Union Pay card payment, or bank transfer.



退费政策请参阅以下链接

The refund policy can be found at:

https://a.17gz.org/files/110145/refundpolicy2019.pdf


各类奖学金的资助标准/ Scholarship

奖学金类别

Type

学费

Tuition

住宿费

Dorm

每月生活费

Monthly Stipend

保险

Insurance

资助期限

Duration

中国政府奖学金

CSC scholarship

免费1

Free

免费2

Free

3000元

3000 Yuan

免费3

Free

3年4

3 Years

注释 Note:

1.    中国政府奖学金生的学费由政府直接付给学校,不用学生本人支付,也不发给学生。

Tuition for CSC scholarship student will be paid by the government to the university directly, so the student does not need pay by himself/herself. You cannot claim the money.

2.    中国政府奖学金生在校内住宿,我校会安排三宿舍的免费双人间,住宿费由政府直接付给学校,不用学生本人支付,如果硕士奖学金生申请在校外住宿且获得学校批准,每月可以领取700元的住宿费补贴。

If CSC scholarship students choose to live on campus, we will provide free double room at International Students Dorm #3. The dormitory fee will be paid by the government to the university directly, so the student does not need pay by himself/herself. If master scholarship student applies to live off campus with the approval of the university, an extra 700 Yuan monthly allowance will be given to the students.

3.   中国政府奖学金生享有综合医疗保险,保险费用由政府支付给保险公司,不用学生本人支付,学生不可以放弃保险索要保险费。保险的详细介绍请参阅如下网址。

Comprehensive insurance is bought for CSC scholarship student. The fees will be paid by the government to the insurance company, so the student does not need pay by himself/herself. You can neither give up the insurance nor claim the money for buying the insurance. Detail for the insurance can be found at:

http://www.lhgj.net/article/listDetails-2.html

4.   中国政府奖学金的资助期限是3年,如果学校安排了额外1年的汉语预科,这一年汉语预科也享受奖学金。奖学金期限不能延长。

The funding period for CSC master scholarship is 3 years, if the additional one year Chinese language applies; the Chinese language year will also be covered by the scholarship. The duration of the scholarship cannot extend.


网上申请开放时间 Online application period


自费: 2021年1月15日—6月30日

Self-sponsored: January 15, 2021 – June 30, 2021


中国政府奖学金:2021年1月15日—2021年4月10日
CSC scholarship: January 15, 2021 – April 10, 2021



申请流程:

1. 在东北大学网站进行申请Application at NEU website


东北大学的在线申请的网站是 The NEU online application portal is

http://studyinneu.neu.edu.cn

http://neu.17gz.org

以上两个网址是一样的。

The above links are the same.


请注册账户之后按照网站提示进行申请。
Please follow the website to apply after registration.


如果你没有护照,请抓紧申请护照,没有护照是不能进行申请的。

If you don’t have passport, please apply for your passport, you cannot apply without a passport.



如果你还没有毕业,请联络正在读书的学校出具“预毕业证明”,在前一阶段毕业证书栏目上传。

If you have not graduated, please get an “expected graduation certificate” from your current education institute, and upload it at the “The previous stage of graduation certificate” section.


如果你无法申请到无犯罪记录证明,请下载《无犯罪记录承诺书》填写签字后上传。

If you are unable to get non-criminal record, please downloadNO CRIMINAL RECORD COMMITMENT, and fill it in then upload.

下载地址 Download link:https://a.17gz.org/files/110145/NCRC.docx


2.申请奖学金还需要在CSC网站进行申请

Application at CSC website if you apply for scholarship

一定要在东北大学和CSC的网站同时进行申请,否则奖学金的申请是无效的。自费生不用在CSC网站做申请。

You MUST apply at both NEU and CSC website if you apply for scholarship. If you apply for self-sponsored, you don’t need to do it at CSC website.


CSC在线申请的网站是 The CSC online application website is

http://www.campuschina.org

http:/studyinchina.csc.edu.cn

以上两个网址是一样的。

The above links are the same.


如果专业不在系统里,请选择一个类似的专业。

If the major cannot be found at CSC system, please choose one of the related major.


你必须选择留学项目种类Type B。

You must choose Program Category Type B.


东北大学的受理机构编号是10145。

The agency number of our university is 10145.


受新冠肺炎全球大流行影响,邮寄文件变得非常困难,鉴于此,我们今年不再要求奖学金项目的申请人邮寄纸质材料。请不要邮寄任何纸质材料。

It turns very difficult for send hard copies by post due to the COVID-19 pandemic. So we do not require the hard copy at the application stage. Please DO NOT send any hardcopy.


今年的奖学金申请人在网上申请后,如果获得批准,在开学报到时必须提供毕业证书和成绩单的原件核验,核验通过后方可办理入学手续,核验不通过的不得入学且必须在签证有效期内自费购票离华。

After the online application for this year's scholarship, if your application has been approved, you must provide the original graduation certificate and transcript for verification. Only after passing the verification, you may register. If you fail to pass the verification, you must buy the ticket to leave China paid by yourself before your visa expires.


有问题请随时通过电子邮件lxsh@mail.neu.edu.cn联络,在寒假期间我们也会回复邮件。

我们不接受电话咨询。

The emaillxsh@mail.neu.edu.cnwill be replied any time even in the winter vacation.

We don't accept any telephone inquiries.


常见问题FAQ

问 我可以通过东北大学直接申请本科奖学金么?

Q: Can I apply for bachelor CSC scholarship to Northeastern University directly?

答 不可以。你必须通过中国驻你们国家的使馆申请来东北大学学习本科。如果你希望索取预录取通知书,请发电子邮件到 lxsh@mail.neu.edu.cn咨询。

A: No. You must enquire the Chinese embassy in your country to apply for bachelor at Northeastern University. If you need a pre-admission letter, please send an email tolxsh@mail.neu.edu.cnfor it.


问 申请东北大学的奖学金需要交纳报名费吗?

Q: Do I need to pay application fee for applying scholarship at NEU?

答 不用。

A: No.


问 硕士和博士的中国政府奖学金除了通过东北大学申请,还可以怎么申请?

Q: Besides applying master or PhD from Northeastern University, is there any other ways?

答 你还可以通过中国驻你们国家的使馆申请。如果你希望索取预录取通知书,请发电子邮件到lxsh@mail.neu.edu.cn咨询。

A: You may apply to the Chinese embassy in your country. If you require a pre-admission letter, please send an email tolxsh@mail.neu.edu.cn


问 通过东北大学申请硕士和博士,需要预录取通知书吗?

Q: Do I need a pre-admission if I apply to Northeastern University directly?

答 不需要。只有通过使馆申请中国政府奖学金才需要预录取通知书。

A: No. The pre-admission is for applying CSC scholarship from the Chinese embassy only.


问 东北大学有多少奖学金名额?

Q: How many students can win the scholarship?

答 我校每年的奖学金名额并不固定,通常每年有50-100人可以获得奖学金。

A: It differs every year; usually 50-100 students can be awarded scholarship every year.


问 听说还有丝绸之路奖学金,请问怎么申请?

Q: I’ve heard that you have Belt and Road Scholarship, how to apply?

答 丝绸之路奖学金属于中国政府奖学金,你直接申请中国政府奖学金就可以了。

A: Belt and Road scholarship is part of CSC scholarship, you may just apply for CSC scholarship.


问 我可以申请辽宁省政府奖学金读硕士吗?

Q: Can I apply for master with the funding of Liaoning Province Government Scholarship?

答 不可以。

A: No.


问 如果我还没有护照,怎么填写护照信息啊?

Q: I don’t have a passport, how should I fill in the passport info?

答 没有护照不能申请。
A: You cannot apply without a passport.


问 我可以手填申请表邮寄,不在网上申报吗?

Q: May I fill in the application by hand rather than the online application?

答 不可以,必须先在线填写,网上生成申请。

A: No. You must finish the on-line application, then submit, and generate the application.


问 听说有些东北大学的专业不可以申请中国政府奖学金,是哪些专业?

Q: I’ve heard that some of the majors cannot be supported by CSC scholarship, would you please let me know the list?

答 以下六个专业不能申请中国政府奖学金:英语语言文学、俄语语言文学、日语语言文学、外国语言学及应用语言学、英语笔译、英语口译。

A: The following 6 majors cannot be supported by CSC scholarship: (1) English Language and Literature, (2) Russian Language and Literature, (3) Japanese language and Literature, (4) Foreign Linguistics and Applied Linguistics, (5) English Translation, and (6) English Interpretation.



问 在线申请的网站是什么?

Q: What’s the on-line application portal?

答 如果申请自费学习,你需要在东北大学网站上申报,如果申请奖学金除了东北大学网站还要在国家留学基金委的网站申报。东北大学的申请网址是http://studyinneu.neu.edu.cn或者http://neu.17gz.org 基金委的网站是http://www.campuschina.orghttps://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn

A: If you apply for self-sponsored, you must apply at NEU application system, if you apply for scholarship, you must apply both at NEU and CSC application system online.

NEU website:http://studyinneu.neu.edu.cnorhttp://neu.17gz.org

CSC website:http://www.campuschina.orgorhttps://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn


问 除了在线申请,还需要交纸质版么?

Q: Besides on-line application, do I need to submit the hard copy?

答 不用

A: No.


问 我申请奖学金的时候想申请额外 1 年汉语预科,在哪里填写?

Q: I want to apply for the additional one year Chinese language for my scholarship application, where should I apply?

答 你不用在系统中填写汉语补习的信息,我们会根据你的汉语水平进行安排。

A: You don’t need to fill in any information for the additional one year Chinese language training; we will evaluate your Chinese language level and make the decision.


问 我想通过东北大学申请读硕士,需要导师给我签发“2021年东北大学导师接收外国留学生意向表(导师接收函)”吗?
Q: I want to apply for master to Northeastern University. Do I need an “Acceptance Form of International Student by NEU Supervisor (Acceptance Letter from Supervisor) 2021” signed by any NEU supervisor?

答 不需要。导师接收函是申请博士用的,申请硕士不用。

A: No. This form is compulsory for PhD and optional for master.


问 听说正在中国学习的学生不能申请奖学金继续学习,是真的吗?
Q: I’ve heard that if I am in China, I am not qualified to apply for scholarship, is that true?

答 正在中国学习的同学通过大学申请中国政府奖学金,成功率低一些。


A: For CSC scholarship, it’s true that only the very top students can be awarded if you are now studying in China. But there is not any limitation for Liaoning Province Government Scholarship.

问 什么时候我可以知道申请结果?

Q: When can I have the result?

答 请在 6 月 15 日—7 月 15 日之间发邮件 lxsh@mail.neu.edu.cn 查询结果

A: Please check the result by sending email to lxsh@mail.neu.edu.cn during June 15 to July 15.


问 我怎么能联络到你们?

Q: How can I contact you?

答 电子邮箱 lxsh@mail.neu.edu.cn

A: emaillxsh@mail.neu.edu.cn


问:我在申报时间段内任何时间递交申请都一样吗?

Q: Is it the same for me to submit the application at any time during the application period?

答:是的,申报结束之后我们才会开始审核材料。
A: Yes. We will not start to review the application until the end of the application period.


问:听说2020年的中国政府奖学金有一些是部分奖学金,2021年会不会还是这样?

Q: I have heard that some of the CSC scholarship in 2020 is partial scholarship, how about the situation in 2021?

答:是的,2020年有些同学获得了部分奖学金。2021年如果经过审核审核,我们准备授予你部分奖学金,会提前和你沟通。

A: Yes, some of the students had partial scholarship in 2020. If we have the plan to recommend you partial scholarship 2021 after review, we will contact you in advance.


如果阅读本文档之后你还有问题,请发邮件到lxsh@mail.neu.edu.cn 咨询。请注意,所有文档中回答过的问题,我们不会回复。

 If you still have further questions after reading this document, please send us an email tolxsh@mail.neu.edu.cn. If the answer to your questions can be found in this document, we won’t reply your email.