Application Guide for Undergraduate Programs, Northeastern University 2021

来源:国际教育学院(留学生办公室)发稿时间:2021-01-25浏览次数:11

专业设置/Undergraduate programs:

本科专业列表/List of Undergraduate programs:

https://a.17gz.org/files/110145/Undergraduate2021.pdf


申请人基本条件/Application qualifications:

1. 非中国籍公民,身体健康。

如果父母双方或一方为中国公民并定居在外国,本人出生时即具有外国国籍者申请以外国留学生身份来华进行本科阶段学习,申请人必须在最近4年之内(截至2021年4月30日前)有在外国实际居住2年以上的记录(一年中实际在外国居住满9个月可按一年计算,以入境和出境签章为准)。

如果中国公民移民外国后申请以外国留学生身份来华进行本科阶段学习,申请人必须持有有效的外国护照或国籍证明文件4年(含)以上,且最近4年之内(截至2021年4月30日前)有在外国实际居住2年以上的记录(一年中实际在外国居住满9个月可按一年计算,以入境和出境签章为准)。

Non-Chinese citizen in good health.

If both or one of the applicant’s parents is a Chinese citizen and resides in a foreign country, and the applicant has foreign nationality at birth, he does not have Chinese nationality and must have a record of actually living abroad for more than 2 years (the actual living abroad for 9 months in a year can be calculated as one year, subject to entry and exit visas) within the last 4 years (as of April 30, 2021).

Chinese emigrants who apply to come to China for undergraduate study as foreign students must hold a valid foreign passport or nationality certificate for more than 4 years (inclusive) and within the last 4 years (as of April 30, 2021) have a record of actually living abroad for more than 2 years (the actual living abroad for 9 months in a year can be calculated as one year, subject to entry and exit visas).

2. 高中毕业,获得毕业证书。

Education background at high school level or above, with high school diploma.

3. 汉语授课要求为新HSK五级180分以上,不符合条件的自费申请人请先申请汉语进修;英语专业及英语授课的专业要求母语/官方语言为英语,或提供英语水平成绩证明。

HSK5 180 or above is required for programs taught in Chinese. Without the Chinese proficiency, you must apply for Chinese Language study first. For English major and English-taught programs, you should be native speaker of English or come from countries with English as official language, otherwise provide valid English proficiency test certificates such as IELTS or TOFEL.


奖学金申请/Scholarship application:

奖学金类别:中国政府奖学金(免学费、住宿费、保险费,每月生活费2500元)

Category: CSC Scholarship (exemption of tuition, dorm fee and insurance expenses, 2500 Yuan monthly stipend)

申请方法:必须通过中国驻你所在国家的使领馆申请来东北大学学习本科。如果你希望获得东北大学预录取通知书,请发电子邮件到lxsh@mail.neu.edu.cn咨询。

Application procedure: You must enquire the Chinese embassy or consulate in your country to apply for bachelor at Northeastern University. If you need a pre-admission letter, please send an email tolxsh@mail.neu.edu.cnfor it.

申请时间:请咨询你所在国家的使领馆,一般申请时间为2020年12月-2021年3月。

Application period: Please enquire the Chinese embassy or consulate in your country. The application period is generally from December 2020 to March 2021.


自费申请时间/Application period for self-sponsored students:

网上申请时间:2021年1月15日—6月30日

Online application period: January 15-June 30, 2021


自费申请流程/Application procedure for self-sponsored students:

1. 在东北大学网站进行申请。

东北大学的在线申请网站是http://studyinneu.neu.edu.cnhttp://neu.17gz.org。请通过邮箱注册新的账户,每个邮箱可以注册一个账户,之后按照网站提示进行申请。

Apply on NEU website.

The NEU online application portal: http://studyinneu.neu.edu.cn or http://neu.17gz.org. Please register with your email address and complete the application by following instructions on the website. One email address can be used to create one account.


2. 上传材料。需提供的材料包括:

Submit application materials. The following documents are required:

I. 境外新生需提供For new applicants living abroad:

1)护照首页Photocopy of your passport home page

2)护照空白页(护照本中间某一页没有任何签证或盖章的空白页,不要第一页或最后一页)Photocopy of a blank page in your passport (page without visa or seal)

3)高中毕业证原件和中文翻译件(如果你还没有毕业,请联络正在读书的学校出具“预毕业证明”)High school diploma and translated copy in Chinese (If you have not graduated yet, please contact your present school to provide “certificate of expected gradation”)

4)高中成绩单原件和中文翻译件Official transcripts of your grades in high school and translated copies in Chinese

5)语言水平证明Language proficiency test certificate

6)监护人委托证明(仅未满18岁申请人需要)Guardian entrustment certificate (just for applicants under 18 years old)

II. 境内新生需提供For new applicants living in China:

1)护照首页Photocopy of your passport home page

2)护照签证页及入境章页(请注意连续性)Photocopy of pages with visa and entry seal (please pay attention to the coherence)

3)护照空白页(护照本中间某一页没有任何签证或盖章的空白页,不要第一页或最后一页)Photocopy of a blank page in your passport (page without visa or seal)

4)高中毕业证原件和中文翻译件(如果你还没有毕业,请联络正在读书的学校出具“预毕业证明”)High school diploma and translated copy in Chinese (If you have not graduated yet, please contact your present school to provide “certificate of expected gradation”)

5)高中成绩单原件和中文翻译件Official transcripts of your grades in high school and translated copies in Chinese

6)语言水平证明Language proficiency test certificate

7)住宿登记证明Residence registration certificate

8)体检表Physical examination report

9)监护人委托证明(仅未满18岁申请人需要)Guardian entrustment certificate (just for applicants under 18 years old)

III. 境内转学需提供For transfer applicants living in China:

1)护照首页Photocopy of your passport home page

2)护照签证页及入境章页(请注意连续性)Photocopy of pages with visa and entry seal (please pay attention to the coherence)

3)护照空白页(护照本中间某一页没有任何签证或盖章的空白页,不要第一页或最后一页)Photocopy of a blank page in your passport (page without visa or seal)

4)原学校转学证明Certificate of school transfer provided by your current school

5)原学校成绩单Official transcripts of your grades in current school

6)语言水平证明Language proficiency test certificate

7)住宿登记证明Residence registration certificate

8)体检表Physical examination report

9)监护人委托证明(仅未满18岁申请人需要)Guardian entrustment certificate (just for applicants under 18 years old)


自费生费用/Fees:

自费生报名费:500元

Application Fee for self-sponsored applicants: 500 Yuan RMB


自费生学费:国际教育学院、外国语学院、文法学院和马克思主义学院16,000元/年,其他学院20,000元/年

Tuition fee for self-sponsored students: 16,000 Yuan RMB/year (School of International Education, Foreign Studies College, School of Humanities and Law, School of Marxism) or 20,000 Yuan RMB/year (other schools, colleges and departments)


专业学费列表List of tuition fees by majors:

https://a.17gz.org/files/110145/Undergraduate2021.pdf


自费生校内住宿的费用:

On campus accommodation for self-sponsored students:

宿舍Dorm
房间类型Type

留学生第二宿舍

International Students

Dorm#2

双人间,套内卫生间、浴室、厨房

Double room with private toilet, shower, and kitchen

单人间,套内卫生间、浴室、厨房

Single room with private toilet, shower, and kitchen

留学生第三宿舍

International Students

Dorm#3

双人间,公共卫生间、浴室、厨房

Double room with public toilet, shower, and kitchen

留学生第四宿舍

International Students

Dorm#4

双人间,套内卫生间、浴室

Double room with private toilet and shower

单人间,公共卫生间、浴室

Single room with public toilet and shower


2021年9月开始的住宿费价格仍在审批中,通过后将公布。平均价格在每天25元左右。

The dormitory fee since September 2021 is being adjusted and will be released after approval. The fee is estimated to be about 25 Yuan/day.


东北大学提供手机缴费、现场刷卡缴费、银行汇款等多种收费方式。

Northeastern University provides variety of payment methods such as mobile phone payment, on-site Union Pay card payment, or bank transfer.


退费政策见The refund policy can be found at:

https://a.17gz.org/files/110145/refundpolicy2019.pdf


注释/Notes:

1. 如果申请奖学金,请根据你所在国家的中国使领馆要求进行申请,并在志愿学校中填写东北大学。

Students who intend to apply for scholarship should submit application according to the requirements of the Chinese embassy or consulate in your country and choose Northeastern University as your target university.

2. 中国政府奖学金生在校内住宿,我校会安排三宿舍的免费双人间,住宿费由政府直接付给学校,不用学生本人支付,如果奖学金生申请在校外住宿且获得学校批准,每月可以领取700元的住宿费补贴。

If CSC scholarship student choose to live on campus, we will provide free double room at International Students Dorm #3. The dormitory fee will be paid by the government to the university directly, so the student does not need to pay by himself/herself. If scholarship students apply to live off campus and get the school’s permission, an extra 700 Yuan monthly allowance will be given to the students.

3. 中国政府奖学金生享有综合医疗保险,保险费用由政府支付给保险公司,不用学生本人支付,学生不可以放弃保险索要保险费。保险的详细介绍请参阅如下网址:http://www.lhgj.net/article/listDetails-2.html

Comprehensive insurance is bought for CSC scholarship students. The fees will be paid by the government to the insurance company, so there is no need to pay by yourself. You can neither give up the insurance nor claim the money for buying the insurance. Detail for the insurance can be found at: http://www.lhgj.net/article/listDetails-2.html.

4. 中国政府奖学金的资助期限与专业学制一致,多数专业学制是4年,少数为5年。如果你需要额外学习一年的汉语预科,这一年汉语预科也享受奖学金。奖学金期限不能延长。

The funding period for CSC undergraduate scholarship depends on the duration of study, 4 years in general and 5 years for some specific majors If you need to take additional one-year Chinese language training, this year will also be covered by the scholarship. The duration of scholarship cannot be extended.


常见问题/FAQ

问 我可以通过东北大学直接申请本科奖学金么?

Q: Can I apply for bachelor CSC scholarship to Northeastern University directly?

答 不可以。你必须通过中国驻你们国家的使领馆申请来东北大学学习本科。如果你希望索取预录取通知书,请发电子邮件到lxsh@mail.neu.edu.cn咨询。

A: No. You must enquire the Chinese embassy or consulate in your country to apply for undergraduate programs at Northeastern University. If you need a pre-admission letter, please send an email to lxsh@mail.neu.edu.cn for it.


问 在线申请的网站是什么?

Q: What is the online application portal?

答 如果申请自费学习,你需要在东北大学网站上申报,如果申请中国政府奖学金,请按照你所在国家的中国使馆要求进行申请。

东北大学的申请网址是http://studyinneu.neu.edu.cnhttp://neu.17gz.org

A: If you apply for self-sponsored, you must apply at NEU online application system, if you apply for scholarship, you must apply In accordance with the requirements of the Chinese embassy or consulate in your country.

NEU website: http://studyinneu.neu.edu.cn or http://neu.17gz.org


问 我可以手填申请表邮寄,不在网上申报吗?

Q: May I fill in the application by hand rather than the online application?

答 不可以,必须先在线填写,网上生成申请。

A: No. You must complete the online application, then submit, and generate the

application.


问 除了在线申请,还需要交纸质版么?

Q: Besides online application, do I need to submit the hard copy?

答 不需要。

A: No.


问 如果我还没有护照,怎么填写护照信息?

Q: If I don’t have a passport, how should I fill in the passport info?

答 没有护照不能申请。

A: You cannot apply without a passport.


问 我的高中毕业证书和成绩单中文翻译件需要公证吗?

Q: Do I need to have my high school diploma and Chinese translated copy notarized?

答 不需要。

A: No.


问 什么时候我可以知道申请结果?

Q: When can I get the result?

答 请在2021年7月1日—7月25日之间拨打电话+86-24-23892157查询结果。

A: Please check the result by making a telephone call to +86-24-23892157 between July 1 and July 25, 2021.


如果阅读本文档之后你还有问题,请发邮件到lxsh@mail.neu.edu.cn咨询。请注意,所有招生简章中回答过的问题,我们不会回复。

If you still have further questions after reading this document, please send us an email tolxsh@mail.neu.edu.cn. If the answer to your questions can be found in this document, we will not reply your email.


联系我们/Contact Us

东北大学国际教育学院

School of International Education, Northeastern University

地址:中国辽宁省沈阳市和平区文化路3号巷11号东北大学

Address: No. 3-11 Wenhua Road, Heping District, Shenyang, China 110819

联系电话/Tel:+86-24-23892157 

电子邮箱/Email:lxsh@mail.neu.edu.cn